Wednesday evening (Brady's poker night) Nanny visited and we played outside until bath time. The kids love jumping on the trampoline and playing on their swing set.
I signed Emma and Abby up for the summer reading program at the Tuscaloosa Public Library and I was explaining this to Abby as I picked her up from school. I told her I had visited the library to get some books for them. Abby said, "Were you quiet?" That girl is a HOOT!!
Tomorrow we are panning for gold!! Yes, we are panning for gold! Brady found this great little place in east Alabama, and we are taking a family trip. I will be sure to post some pictures!
3 comments:
For anybody that looks at this picture and is concerned about my dead grass, don't worry. I'm about to take care of it, all will be right with the world in a few days. I'll spray paint it if I have to.
panning for gold sounds like fun. be sure to let me know how it turns out. if you get rich i might try it. there is a couple in berry who have gone digging for diamonds this week. can't wait to see how they did. sounds like another fun week at the lawson household.
What a great picture! Dianne needs a copy of it.
Post a Comment