Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wanted: A Red Toilet

Well, well, well, this morning little JB3 decided to potty in my bathroom as I was getting dressed. I tried to help him remove his pull-up but it was "no, Mommy, I do it", so I said ok. He did and got on the potty and again his "pointer" was up again, and I told him we need to push it down so we didn't get tee-tee everywhere. He looked at me with that I know what you are saying but I am not sure I want to do that look. I continued to put on my make-up as I watched him through the mirror. He slowly took his left hand off the potty and gently pushed his pointer down!!! Yeah!!!!! He then gave me this HUGE smile (you know that big toothy smile that makes you melt) and he made my morning!!! The story is NOT over: I told him to get another pull-up from his room and left out to get it, but when I noticed he was gone a long time, and I remembered he was naked, I went to check on him. He meets me in the living room and says I poo-pooed. I said where did you poo-poo, in the potty? He said yes, but I did not see any poo-poo in the toilet, so he went to open the door to his bedroom and he said "in here". I said OH, NO!!! He went to the corner and there in his trash can it was. If you remember from one of my other posts, he poo-pooed in his red bucket not too long ago, well, his trash can is also RED.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

once again i checked out the blog this morning before going to work and smiled all day. thanks for making my day