Brady returned from his fishing trip today. He left on Friday, so it was just me and the kids Friday night and part of Saturday morning. Friday night John Brady took it upon himself to take his shirt off, pull his stinky, poopy diaper to his knees, and sit on the little wooden potty in his room so he could finish his "job". He said, "I poo-poo!" I found him just in time to prevent a HUGE mess and wrangled him into the bathtub!!! John Brady tried to use the little wooden potty, this time to tee-tee and he did make a mess. I decided to retire the potty to the garage. Mom came to the house Saturday to help me take the kids for haircuts and then she took them home to Berry with her. Saturday afternoon Courtney and Dave brought Lawson over to take pictures, and I got to visit with Lawson all afternoon. He's such a cutie pie. Then I got to stay by myself all night for the first time in over 6 years!!!! I enjoyed my mini-shopping spree (Brady probably won't think there was anything "mini" about it), and my BIG bubble bath with a glass of wine, candles, and my favorite Sirius channel ('80's) playing. I picked up the kids from my parents on Sunday, and Mom came that evening to help me with the kids. So Brady returned today (thank goodness) and picked up the kids early because he was so excited to get home to see them. He took them to TCBY for rainbow ice-cream before heading home. When I got home, Brady said John Brady had been MIA for a while so he started looking for him and he finally found him. John Brady was in his room pooping in a little red bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess he couldn't find the little wooden potty. WELCOME HOME DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
That's my Boy!! When you gotta go, you gotta go.
Daddy
Post a Comment