We celebrated Father's Day by grilling out, and then we had a water balloon fight!! John Brady was "loaded and ready" with balloons and a grin! Em and Ab really liked hitting daddy with lots of balloons but when it came time to for them to get hit, they didn't like it so much! In a few minutes, when the brownies are ready, we will end with brownie sundaes for everybody.
Brady makes this day so easy to celebrate; he is a terrific dad!!!!!! He does a tremendous job with the kids and helps keep this house running smoothly. He cooks. I do laundry. He gives the kids a bath. I clean up the kitchen. See what I mean? We work together so well! Right now while I blog, he is reading the kids a book. I could not be the mom I am without Brady being the wonderful dad he is!!! We love you, Brady. Happy Father's Day!
2 comments:
I had a great father's day. JB3 ready for war with his strap on waterballoon belt. That's funny!
It does a MeMe's heart good to see her Grandchildren so happy because they have a good Mother and Daddy!
Post a Comment