A couple of days ago, I was coming from the kitchen with my usual glass of DDP, and I passed by our bed headed to the bathroom to finish my morning routine. John Brady had slipped into my bed, as usual, so I put my glass down in the bathroom to get my morning smile, kiss, and hug. He said, "I want a sip!" I said, "What, a sip?" He said, "Uh-huh, a sip, Mommy." This may not be too funny to others, but at our house we don't say sip very much. We don't say reckon or yonder either, although, I am sure Brady and I both said our share when we lived back home in Berry. Anyway, when John Brady said it, I knew immediately where he got it!! Mom, I hope you read this!!
Now, on to Abby Claire. I was taking Abby and John Brady to school yesterday, when Abby started talking about my driving, as well as the driving of the others around us. She said, "This van and that car over there are slow pokes! I don't like slow pokes. I like fast pokes!" I was cracking up! Sometimes I just thank God for Abby, especially during the HECTIC morning rush to get out the door and start our day.
1 comment:
All three kids are really hilarious these days! Did you hear mom telling that Emma told her she was patting Lawson too hard when she was trying to burp him the other day?? She's just a little mama, isn't she? :)
Looking forward to the beach trip! What time are ya'll leaving Wed?
Post a Comment