As you know, we are in the early stages of potty training our little
JB3. Well, I had a little note from Ms.
Zula when I picked him up from school yesterday. It read: John Brady would have stayed in his pull-up but his pointer was in wrong direction. I wasn't sure what this meant and still wasn't sure after asking Brady. So Mrs.
Zula told me this morning that when he was on the potty his "pointer" was up instead of down and she barely had enough time to duck!! my question is how to do I get him to push it down? Hopefully some other boy mommy's can give me some tips!
3 comments:
i just love these potty training stories!! they make me smile, chuckle, and sometimes just out and out laugh out loud. this story was a laugh out loud one.
Sorry wish I could help ya on this one but I have no Idea! ;)
okay, my first was a boy and BOY is it fun. Rick started by pushing it down for him. We made a big deal of it every single time and eventually he caught on. Of course, now he stands. Boys are hard. Mine would rather "tee tee on the grass" than anywhere.
Post a Comment