Monday, June 4, 2007

Catching up

Cooper got his cast off last night! Dr. Shady removed it with help from his assistants, Emma, Abby, and John Brady. Cooper did not think it was too funny, but John Brady sure did! Cooper's leg has healed nicely, and he is putting weight on it. Hopefully he will make a full recovery.

Emma still has been ecstatic about DayCamp and she is definitely looking forward to Tuesday because it is swim day! Abby still wishes she could go.

The girls had a ball this past weekend attending birthday parties, again! I am partied OUT! I also had a photo session on Saturday so it has been another BUSY weekend.

Even though Brady is going on his annual deep sea fishing trip, we are looking forward to seeing Lawson this weekend! I intend on getting some pictures of him so I will post those.

No comments: