Friday, June 8, 2007
my time
Ok, it is finally time for some unwinding as I sit at my computer ALONE, well, except for Cooper stepping on the keyboard every now and then. It has been a particularly stressful and tiresome 2 days. What looked like a Friday that might not end so well has ended very positively. Where do I start? The most important thing that we resolved today was finding a new school for John Brady! This has been weighing on our minds for some time now, and we are relieved to put that to rest! Next, I got my first official photo order! Yea! John Brady has been tee-teeing and pooping in the potty quite frequently. Actually a little too frequently. By the way, thanks Kim Tyner Bowling for your potty tip, and I want you to know John Brady LOVES tee-teeing on the Cheerios. And since we started out giving John Brady M & M's each time he went to the potty, he now thinks he gets to tee-tee on the Cheerio AND then get M & M's, too! Whatever works is what I say! I guess the last bit of today worked out really well; I finally hired someone to help me clean, and I am ecstatic. She is really nice and I think it is going to work out perfectly. Did I mention I worked my real job today, too. Whew, I guess that is it. For now, anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment