
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Afternoon at the Quad
After a busy, busy weekend, I decided we should take advantage of the beautiful day and spend some much needed "down time" with my family. After a hectic week of editing pics, ordering, working at my usual full time job, and shooting my very first wedding on Saturday, I wanted to spend some time with my kiddos and Brady. So we spent the afternoon at the Quad and had a really good time. Even Lucky enjoyed it; she made lots of new friends there! I don't know how many people came up to us to pet her and love on her! Lucky even played with a 140 lb. great dane whose head was bigger than Lucky's entire body! One time the great dane let Lucky sit right on top of her (wish I had of taken a pic). John Brady "flirted" with several college girls waving to them as he rode by on his tricycle. Emma was so fast on her bike that we couldn't keep up with her! Abby rode her bike a little, played a little, and she felt like it was time for a rest so she stretched out on the sheet---that's my Abby! 




It was a very nice afternoon and hope before long the weather will allow many days like this. Ok, hate to end on a note like this, but once we got back home we had to tell Emma her rabbit died. Emma did not take it well which made me and Brady feel helpless! Brady and Emma found a spot in the backyard to put Sally to rest. Brady dug the hole and they placed Sally in it and then covered her giving the the top a pat. (Abby said you had to pat it.) Emma cried on and off for about an hour or so and told me before whe went to bed she was STILL sad about her rabbit. Break a mother's heart!! I told her it would hurt for awhile. Em-em said maybe I will feel better in the morning. Bless her little soul!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the pictures on the quad!!! Looks like you had tons of fun!!
You need to check out my new blog song!
That is so sad. I almost cried thinking about Emma and her little rabbit.
The pics on the quad are great. We all need those days!
Pics are too cute.
I really hate to hear about the little bunny. Give Em a hug for us.
Such cute pictures on the quad, especially JB3 and his puppy! So sad to hear about Emma and her rabbit. I hope she's feeling better now.
Post a Comment