MeMe, I know you mentioned Brady childhood love for writing on anything he could get his little hands on, but did that include you?? Yep! I awoke from a nap like this!!
Kim, Me, Pops, Aunt CiCi and Uncle Dave have laughed and laughed at this post. We gathered around the computer and blew the pictures up. We can't wait to see if it came off! MeMe
This is sooo funny. I'll admit my first thought was "WOW that had to be a great nap for her not to wake up". Only sleep deprived ppl think like that, lol.
6 comments:
Kim,
Me, Pops, Aunt CiCi and Uncle Dave have laughed and laughed at this post. We gathered around the computer and blew the pictures up. We can't wait to see if it came off!
MeMe
It gives tatoos a whole new meaning. Hope you don't have to wear long sleeves for the next month.
This is so halarious Kim!!!!!
that is toooooo funny!!!!
This is sooo funny. I'll admit my first thought was "WOW that had to be a great nap for her not to wake up". Only sleep deprived ppl think like that, lol.
Jennifer, you are soooo right! Yes, it was a great nap, until I felt something rubbing across my chest and then I smelled.....MARKER!!!
Post a Comment