
Amanda got a sweet surprise when she stopped by the house!! Lawson was a little upset. It was getting close to feeding and soon after he downed 2 jars of baby food and a bottle!!

Abby Claire LOVES taking care of cousin Lawson!

Lawson got some play time in with Em-Em! He liked grabbing Emma's mouth and nose!

Even Lucky got in some play time!! Great balance Lawson!! Lawson was able to walk with Lucky tugging at his shirt!

Sorry Courtney! Lawson did get a BIG smooch from Lucky!
3 comments:
I LOVE the one with Lucky nipping at Lawson's shirt. Too cute!
How cute! I am so glad you all got to visit with Lawson. I know how much you all miss him!
i'm so glad amanda got to see lawson! i didn't realize that until i saw the blog. dave and i LOVE the picture of lucky nipping at him - bless his heart! ; )
Post a Comment