
Here is a picture of my little chickadees on Easter Sunday at MeMe and Pops house. This was just before our wonderful lunch, fun egg hunt, and Emma's accident. Yes, Emma was trying to do a backwards flip out of a swing and fell. We suspected a broken collar bone (Pops immediately felt her collar bone and was almost sure it was broken) and it was confirmed at the ER. Emma fractured her right clavicle and is now wearing a brace for at least 6 weeks. She stayed out of school Monday, but went back today. Bless her heart! Wish her luck today and a speedy recovery!
6 comments:
Wishing for a speedy recovery!
I hate our Easter Extravaganza ended so suddenly, but it was great seeing you all. I hope Emma gets to feeling better! I'm in town if you guys need any help! Love you!
Anna
Great picture of the kids! JB3 looks like a little angel. Please tell Emma we're so sorry about her broken bone and we love her.
Thanks for Lawson's Easter basket!
Oh, I am certainly praying for a speedy recovery for Emma. She, Abby Claire and JB3 all looked terrific in their Easter attire.
What a great pictures of my babies. Now if MeMe just had thrown away that dead fern!
The picture of the kids is great!!! I am sorry to hear that Emma had an accident. I hope she is feeling better soon.
Post a Comment