The kids got to visit with Lawson over the weekend at MeMe and Pops, and I got to see him tonight. Brady got to play with him and make him laugh!

Being the mom that I am, I trimmed his fingernails, which he wasn't too thrilled about it, but Pops was. You know how those little fingernails can hurt!

I loved, loved, loved my visit with Lawson! I can't wait for our visit to Arlington in a few weeks!
2 comments:
Oh, I love these pictures! I miss him so much, but I'm so glad he had such a good time in Alabama. Thank you sooo much for trimming his nails! You are a good mama! His nails grow so fast. You'll have to tell me your trick bc he always cries like I'm pinching him when I cut them!
Yes Kim PLEASE share!!! This is a "Mom Skill" i have yet to master.
Post a Comment