Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Granny Hocutt

My Granny Hocutt is in ICU at DCH and will be having an arteriorgram today which may cause her kidneys to shut down. Because of this risk, this test hasn't been done, but it is now critical that she have the arteriorgram. Please think of her and my family and pray she does better than expected.

6 comments:

Niki Arendale said...

I will keep her and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

hicksfamilycircus said...

Kim, You know you and your family are in my thoughts. I will say a prayer for her. Love you guys.

The Deavours Family said...

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers, let me know if you need anything.

The James Family said...

We will be praying for your Granny and the family. Keep us updated and let me know if I can do anything for you all. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

hey kim, i just read this today. i hope everything turned out ok. love you.

The Cannons said...

Hope everything goes well.