Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bunnies, Chicks, and Red Charlie

While I was shooting Easter special pics, the girls spent the day with Aunt Charlotte (Brady's aunt, but I call feel like she's mine, too). The kids started calling her Red Charlie after one of the Hick's girls renamed Aunt Charlotte. My kids also call her Red Aunt Charlie and Red Aunt Charlotte! So cute! Aunt Charlotte picked the girls up at 8:30 and brought them back around 4:30!! They had a ball! Aunt Charlotte took them to a couple of parks, to CHOM, and to the museum. The girls were tuckered out by the time they got back and I think Aunt Charlotte was ready for some rest, too. I should have snapped a picture of them with Red Charlie, but I was just as tired and completely forgot! Sorry Red Charlie! Thanks so much Aunt Charlotte1 The girls loved their day with you! Mom kept John Brady occupied while I took pics. Before Brady had to leave for the race, he helped me with the rabbits and chicks!! Brady was the official "chick man"! The kids were absolutely adorable and I got some cute, cute pics! The toddlers liked to grab the chicks and the bunny. I thought the chicks weren't going to make it a few times. I couldn't figure out who was funnier, the kids squeezing the chicks or Brady laughing at the kids!! One little boy picked up one of my Easter eggs and tried to hit the chicks with it! Another licked the bunny! It was a wild and fun day!! Here's a couple of pics of Lucky and the chicks.


6 comments:

The Cannons said...

My boys loved the animals.You are so brave,kids & animals..together WOW!

Joy said...

I love that background and I think Lucky might need an agent!

The Deavours Family said...

Those are sooo cute!!!!

Michele-Team Mom said...

It was Gracie Goose that Named Charlotte (Red Charlie). She really is great at saving the day when needed when it comes to kids. Love the pictures. I bet they all turned out too cute. AND I bet you were exhausted afterwards. You are my hero.

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Uhhh, I hate that I missed this. I should have paid better attention to your website.

Wendy said...

I wonder what child licked the bunny???@@###???