

This whole month Abby's class has been talking about past presidents. It's been really, really funny to hear Abby's interpretation of our country's history! It was just too cute the other night when she declared her love for The White House! In the drawing, Abby has drawn a picture of herself with Lucky. Now look at the bottom right-hand corner. It says, "Abby for Prsdit". I guess maybe Lucky will be her choice for Vice Pres. Or maybe she will choose her Daddy (We've been trying to break him into the political scene!!) Ms. President, Abby Claire Lawson. Sounds pretty good, doesn't it?
5 comments:
I would definitely vote Abby Claire for President.....and the rate the country is headed, shoot, I might would even vote Lucky the dog for vice-president.....but I draw the line at voting Brady for anything!! :) J/K
She has my vote and I believe that I can influence the rest of the family.
Too Cute! I love it.
I'm so excited to hear Abby is learning about history! Their trip to DC will so much fun!
Post a Comment