Saturday, I had photo sessions scheduled, so at some point in the afternoon, Brady took the kids to McDonald's for a snack and to play. When he got there, the place was PACKED with people and birthday parties! Brady gets to the register and realizes rather quickly he has chosen the new cashier. Brady presents the new cashier with 2 free ice cream coupons. You can see where this is going. Picture this: Brady, three kids, a busy Sat. afternoon at McDonalds, and a new cashier who is trying to figure out how to process "free ice cream coupons" and figure out the tax that Brady owes!!! By this time, the kids have deserted Brady and gone to play. Once Brady made it to the play area and the kids had eaten their ice cream and John Brady drank his "owange dwink", Emma went to the restroom. Brady stands in the middle of the restaurant simultaneously keeping an eye on the bathroom and an eye on the playground. Then Abby Claire runs to him saying she has to go to the restroom so she goes. Five minutes go by, no one has emerged from the restroom. Now, you know Brady's nickname is "eagle-eye", right? So, he now sees Emma approaching him from the playground. Brady asked Emma the whereabouts of Abby. Emma, of course, said I don't know. By this time, I had text messaged Brady that I was finished with my photo session. He told Emma to go in that bathroom and get her sister! It's time to go! Finally both girls emerged from the restroom, Emma went to the playground, rounded up John Brady, and got all of their shoes. All the while Abby was pitching a fit because she had to leave. Brady said if you hadn't of spent 20 minutes in the restroom you could have played! Abby Claire tells Brady, "YOU HAVE JUST WASTED OUR TIME!" You can imagine how mad Brady was at this point!! Brady looked to John Brady who had just handed him a candle. Yep, it was a birthday candle from one of the birthday cakes from one of the birthday parties!!!! Brady grabbed Abby, John Brady, and Emma and he was out of there!
I so appreciate Brady for keeping the kids occupied during my sessions!! What funny stories he has when he returns! Love you lots, Brady!
2 comments:
LOL...someday I see our child saying that to Dan and Dan telling them, you are acting just like your mother!!!! LOL That was a cute story!
I can just hear Brady telling this story!!! I have had many of those days with him and Phillip. And I bet he will learn to spont new cashiers.
Post a Comment