In this picture Emma and Abby are admiring Grandmother's wall of pictures. In fact, that very day when they came home Abby just had to put on a dress that she had worn in one of the pictures!! I think John Brady is admiring the birthday cake wrapped in aluminum foil on Grandmother's tray!! (The kids took Grandmother a piece of birthday cake from John Brady's bday party.)
3 comments:
Grandmother loves to see those kids. She will talk about it for a couple of weeks!
Kim,
what a wonderful post and memories to have for the kids. I, too, think grandparents & great-grandparents are so important in the life of our children.
Oh, and I love Abby Claire reaching so high to put bunny ears on Em---too sweet!
so glad the kids got to see gmama. i miss her, and i can't wait for her to see lawson. for some reason, these pictures make me realize how much these kids have grown. it makes me long for when they were all a little smaller, but it's so fun to see them growing up too. these pictures are priceless!
Post a Comment