A new puppy for Valentine's Day! Is there anything sweeter than that? We are probably crazy, especially since we just added 3 rabbits to the household. Actually, the rabbits will be going to mom's "farm" after Easter. So one cat and one dog is not too bad. This is Truly Lucky, our new beagle mix puppy I adopted from the animal shelter. She is 8 weeks old and a total sweetheart! Ok, you are probably wondering about the name. I kind of liked the name "True", and Brady thought of "Lucky". He said she was a very lucky dog to be here at our house! Hee, hee! I said the name should be "True" because "It's really true, that I persuaded Brady to get a puppy!" Emma threw in "Samantha" and "Megan". John Brady called her "Molly" (that was our trust fund dog). Abby Claire said, "Oh, I know, we can call her Curly Top!" Not sure where in the world that came from. So her official name is Truly Lucky; we will call her Lucky.
6 comments:
Ok so you are crazy. There's nothing wrong with that in this family. Seriously Lucky is adorable and she will fit right into your adorable family. Have fun!! You just wanted something esle to potty train didn't you??
Did they teach her to turn her head like that at the shelter? Who could resist her?
MeMe
dave said, "don't they get a new dog every 6 months?" haha. this doggie is VERY cute!
This is one cute puppy! I know the kids were excited. I can't do videos because my computer runs too slow but I know they love it.
I'm loving the new puppy----can I come get my picture made with him---his tilted head would make anything look cute! Precious, Kim.
Lucky is so cute! I know your kids will enjoy this puppy.
Post a Comment