Thursday, February 21, 2008

There's Butterfly Dreams, Too!

A few weeks ago I mentioned our sleep problems with John Brady. Well, there has been no change. I've researched it, read a few books, implemented some new routines, sprinkled pixie dust, but have not been successful. I have even caught myself thinking, why should I be concerned with it now? After 7 years without sleep, why should anything change. You know, they say your taste buds change every 7 years, so maybe, just maybe there is hope! Here's a few pictures of John Brady sleeping where he sleeps best. About two nights ago, John Brady was having a dream and talking in his sleep. At first I thought he was scared and having a bad dream. John Brady with his eyes closed tight pointed into the air and said, "Mommy! It's a bur-fly (butterfly)!" I thought how sweet! And I would have missed that if he hadn't been sleeping next to me! I guess if there's butterfly kisses, there's also butterfly dreams!


6 comments:

The James Family said...

John Brady looks very comfy in Mommy and Daddy's bed! That's where Lily Grace sleeps best, too!

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Kim that is a precious story.
But it terrifies me to think that may not be getting more sleep anytime soon.

The Cannons said...

When things don't always go as planned, I just try to always tell myself "this too shall pass". Before you know it he will be so big that he will not want you in his bedroom much less the same bed.

Anonymous said...

MeMe loves John Brady's "bur fly" kisses!

Brady said...

I'm taking bids on his bed. Let's start at say $50.

Amanda said...

You know I can relate. I agree with Angie on this one!