Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Run Girls Run

Participating in the Mercedes Kids Marathon is becoming a tradition for us. Emma and I ran last year and had such a good time we decided to do it again. This year Emma ran it all by herself and Brady ran with Abby. Emma and Abby trained at Huntington Elementary with Mrs. Fanning (Ab's teacher). We are all so pround of Emma and Abby! LOVE MY GIRLS!!
Congrats from MeMe!
Ab LOVES Mrs. Fanning!

Abby Claire's 1st medal!
Daddy's girls!So glad Hannah Ree came to see us!
Sure does make a Papa proud!
And a Pop!


Uncle Josh and Emma's pre-run pep talk
Run Abs run
She made it!
Come on girl!
Ok, Mom is totally responsible for this!!!


My two runners and my wannabe runner!
Emma and Mrs. Fanning
Em (with yellow bow) headed to the starting line
Run Em-Em (in middle)
I wonder how many times a day Mrs. Fanning gets to see this mischievious smile?






4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Makes a MeMe proud! It is fun too.

hicksfamilycircus said...

I love these pics. I LOVE the picture with Aubie. Makes and Auburn fan proud. But I really love the last picture. That smile is too precious!!

Dave Long said...

JBIII seems to be taking a real liking to Aubie. I expected the next picture to be him pulling a knife and stabbing him in the neck or something.....