
Saturday, December 6, 2008
SANTA
When Brady and I took the kids to see mom a few nights ago, this sweet Santa was sitting next to the Christmas tree near the elevators. His beard is very much the real thing. He didn't have on the typical Santa suit but he looked so real! Too real to be true, I tell you! You should have seen the eyes of my little ones when they saw Santa. And it was just too cute that they they had on their pjs! The picture isn't great (used my cell phone), but it's very special to me. Since that night, each time I've walked into the hospital I've caught myself looking for this Santa and I've have yet to see him. So I just stare at the empty chair and wonder why he's not there. Maybe there really is a Santa Claus. I've already received several things on my "list" this year. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Absolutely adorable! I bet seeing the kids and this pic made your Mom feel much better.
I think this guy came from the mental ward on the 6th floor. He was MIA when we came back to the lobby. No telling what was in the candy he gave the kids.
Post a Comment