Monday, December 1, 2008

Another Elf Story

Ok, so I told how Emma and Abby are very much into our elf, Dexter. Well, this morning all three of my kiddos were searching the house over to find Dexter. Abby finally found him hanging on top of this frame. Abby stood there, longer than the other two, staring up at him. Abby said, "Hooooow did he.....get............up....there???" Emma was headed to the bathroom when she whipped around and said, "He flew, Abby! He flew!!!" My kids are so much fun!! I can't wait to see where Dexter "flies" tonight!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun time!! Hang on to them, they grow up way too fast!!

Lana

The James Family said...

I got Lily Grace the elf last year. Well, he just sits in one place the whole month of December for now because she doesn't understand yet. It is going to be so much when she is like Emma and Abby looking for the elf. Cute stories!! Oh and I am still praying for your Mother. What great news! Love you!