Monday, December 8, 2008
I'm Sure You Can Relate!
This morning was one of those busy, crazy mornings and of course, you have to thrown in that it was a Monday morning. We really should set up a video camera so we could possibly be chosen for Funniest Home Videos. Is that show still on?? Anyway, it was a typical morning where we were running around throwing clothes on the kids, brushing hair as they walked out the door, forgetting library books, making lunch, etc., etc. I could keep on and on, but I won't. I finally got John Brady in the car and he thought it was hilarious that the he turned on the blinker. I buckled him in and eventually got in the van, after making several trips back inside for one thing or another. He had turned on the hazard lights and I couldn't figure out how to turn them off, nor did I have time to figure it out. I caught myself asking John Brady which button he had pressed. So there I was in my driveway asking my 3 year old how to turn off the hazard lights!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are so there esp on Monday's. This Monday morning our power went off to add to the fun... Oh well the kids enjoyed getting to go by Chick fil A for breakfast.
So glad to hear your mom is doing better. While she has a long way to go, she has already accomplished sooo much. God is good. Sometimes it takes the storm for us to see just how badly we need him.
BJames
Post a Comment