Tuesday, December 9, 2008

If This Doesn't Make You Smile, Nothing Will! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! too faaaaaaasssstttt! but it looks like lawson loved it!!! :)

Kim Lawson said...

Aunt CiCi, I had nothing to do with the actual activity--I was at work. But it was too funny not to post!!

hicksfamilycircus said...

OH little boys will boys and big ones will be too. It was so cute to see him and his big smile at the end.

Joy said...

To say he loved it would be an understatement! This was like his sixth time to ride down the yard and we had to make him quit. Face it, Mommy, he is turning into a little boy!
MeMe
PS MeMe was waiting to catch him but he jumped out and started pushing it back up the hill!

Anonymous said...

i L-O-V-E it!! Absolutely loved it...including Pops whacking the dirt off the floppy ears of his toboggan.....

Kim Lawson said...

Kim Bowling, I just mentioned that part to Brady this morning! His little puppy dog ear goes flying with Pops whacking! You should see the close up of it!