So very sorry to hear this. I think our dogs are really angels on Earth. Praying everyone finds comfort in the memories you have of four wonderful years with Lucky.
That top pic with tilted head gets me every time...how can you not smile at that? And the wisdom in the eyes of the bottom....sweet Lucky...so glad you have these, both pics are awesome keepsakes!
5 comments:
awww.. so sorry to hear that. i know the kids must be upset.
So very sorry to hear this. I think our dogs are really angels on Earth. Praying everyone finds comfort in the memories you have of four wonderful years with Lucky.
Kim,
I'm just so sorry for you and your kidos. This is such a hard life lesson to life through. Love you guys and will be thinking of you.
That top pic with tilted head gets me every time...how can you not smile at that? And the wisdom in the eyes of the bottom....sweet Lucky...so glad you have these, both pics are awesome keepsakes!
So sorry for your loss. I agree that dogs truly are angels on earth... it is just so hard when God wants them back. Our thoughts are with all of you.
Post a Comment