We always have the Hocutt family Christmas the first weekend in December. This year it was held at my uncle Jimmy and Aunt Joann's house. We missed several of my cousins this year due to other engagements, and of course, we missed our dear Granny and my Uncle Junior who are watching over us in heaven. This was our second Christmas without Granny, but it felt like many more. Buying gifts for Granny was always special to me, so this year I bought for all of my aunts and my mom. I surprised them with beautiful, coordinating ornaments. It was fun to see them open their gifts and ooh and ahh over their ornaments. And you know what I mean if you've ever been around when all of my aunts are together. It's a hoot!!
Emma reading to Reese
If you find Papa, you will find John Brady
Cute little Brody
the great grands playing table (we were missing at least 17 more great grands that night!)
pretty Reese
(she looks just like my cousin Brian who is behind her in the pic)
Aunt Dean, Aunt Sue, Uncle Jimmy, mom, and Aunt Mae
precious Zoey
1 comment:
I swear your Daddy never ages!
Post a Comment