Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Santa made it to our house and I finally blogged about it

I heart the anticipation of Christmas morning. I lose myself in memories of my childhood Christmases as I prepare for the big morning. On Christmas Eve, I think nothing is better than tucking my children in their beds, giving hugs and kisses, swapping I-love-yous, and seeing their anxious-for-morning-to-come expressions. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!  Christmas morning at our house is one of my all time favorite mornings of the year!!


Santa must have enjoyed his cookies and milk!







proud daddy moment!





yummy LHOP (Lawson House of Pancakes)
pancakes!

one tired boy

inside this bag was a very nice
 throw Abby made for us!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Great pictures. love the LHOP!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Love the LHOP too....and I think John Brady has dibs on fastest stocking dump ever! I need to come play scrabble with Abby---love that game!