Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lawson Family Christmas in Priceville

On December 17th, we went to the Lawson family Christmas at Brady's Uncle David and Aunt Linda's house in Priceville, Alabama. The kids are always eager to go since they love visiting their cousins. I also think it might have a little something to do with all the gifts they get! Each year all of the great grandkids gather in the floor happily waiting as "Santa" calls each of their names. I remember enjoying a few of these myself when I first started dating Brady!!

Love that smile!


"Santa and Mrs. Claus" had a jolly ole time giving out the gifts!


So glad these cousins are also great friends!


JB3 acting silly.  Not sure if Savannah is impressed!


Having some fun with Lawson!


Savannah's pretty smile!


Aww, look at Mollie's cute face!


Now look at this cute face!!  Funny!!  
Granny Lawson, she's a spry little lady!  :)


Awww, now this is a great shot!

3 comments:

Joy said...

you got some great pictures. wish I had thought to call Dedra....Mrs Claus....cute!

hicksfamilycircus said...

Love the pictures. Great as always. We need to get one with Granny and all the grandkids next gathering!!

kimberly t. bowling said...

That last pic of Brady and Grandmother is priceless.