Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Party Time!

Although unconventional, John Brady's birthday party was a success! We decided to meet for lunch and go watch a movie. We met at The Pottery Grill for burgers, barbecue, and cake. There was some down time between lunch and the movie so we took the kids to a playground. It worked perfectly to release some of their energy level before the movie. Luckily Brady and I had Dave and Courtney's help at the playground and the movie theater. We all got popcorn and drinks then got seated to watch Alvin and the Chipmunk's Chipwrecked. I think all of them but Lawson had seen the movie before, but you couldn't tell. They all sat perfectly still. All of the kids seem to have a great time! It was a fun day!

Thanks to everyone for helping us wish John Brady a happy 7th birthday!



best buds!


priceless!!





a shirt just like Papa's!

love seeing Lawson's hand on JB3's shoulder

a bear hug from Pops!


a van full!




what a cute bunch of kiddos!

2 comments:

Joy said...

It was a great party....just hate I started having a coughing "fit" and missed the movie!

kimberly t. bowling said...

So, was the chipmunks movie good? I've heard several different takes, most saying not as good as the others. Anyway, love the hamburger cake (it was a hamburger right?) and how precious is that pic of JB3 holding up his shirt like Papa with Papa smiling brightly in the background???? Too cute!