Dr. Ramdeen, mom's kidney doctor, said mom's kidneys are functioning!!! He is not ordering any dialysis for the weekend to see if mom's kidneys can do their job. I didn't want to get too excited, but I couldn't hold it in any longer. All we can do is pray and wait to see what happens.
6 comments:
Glad to hear your Mom is improving!
Praise the Lord!! So happy to hear the good news. We're always thinking about you.
Prayer does work. Will continue to pray that the report is good on Monday!! Love you.
I have been checking your blog everyday to keep up with how your mom is doing. I'm glad to know that she is improving. I know how hard it's been on you, but thank the Lord she's better now. Keep looking up, she is in His hands.
This is GREAT news!!! We will continue to pray for a progressive recovery. Wish we could be there to help with the kids. We love ya'll!
Kim,
I am so proud that your mom is doing better!! What an answer to prayer. Please take care of yourself.
Lana Langley
Post a Comment