Mom's surgeon Dr. Thomas, came to check the incisions on her feet. He needs to take mom back to surgery tomorrow. Dr. Thomas thinks the infection has spread to the upper parts of her feet as well as her lower legs. Dr. Givhan, her neurosurgeon, might also go in with him to look at her spine. Her surgery will be around 3:00 tomorrow.
When will this nightmare end??
6 comments:
I have been checking our blog all day waiting for an update. So I am glad to see one. I have told several of my co-workers about your mom and they are praying for her just as I am. If anyone is a believer in prayer I am. Our little Brooke is a miracle in the making. You just have to put your faith in God and believe in him and he will do the rest. Continue to stay strong.
Hang in there, Kim. We love you.
Lots of extra special prayers your way around 3 today. Love you all.
You and your family are still in our prayers, and extra ones today at 3pm. You are a strong person and so is all of your family, keep your head up! Love you!
You all are in my prayers and will be especially tomorrow at 3! I know this is so hard you Kim. Just know I along with so many others are here for you. You are strong and so is your mother. GOD is with you all! Let me know if I can do anything. Love you! Peyton
I was just thinking about you today. I'm sorry your mom is going through all this. Keep praying God is in the business of the miracles and healing. Just praying that God will give ya'll the strength you will need in the upcoming days. Also that he will cover you in peace and carry you through this. We are thinking about you and praying for your mom. Stay strong and take care of yourself also.
Brandi James
Post a Comment