Thursday, August 28, 2008

Brenna Knows Football

Below is an email I received from Jamey and Michelle Feltman. It was so cute I had to post it!!



"OK, a little embarassing, I must admit, but too funny not to share. We're sitting on the sofa tonight watching the Olympic gymnasts compete. During intermission, the commentator has an interview with President Bush. We ask Brenna, "do you know who he is" and she replies "give me just a minute". She runs into the guest bedroom to take a look at the Daniel Moore "Grand Finale" with Gene Stallings. As she rounds the corner she says, "sure, he's the Alabama football coach". While it may be easy to overlook and forget President Bush, this girl knows what's important... ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2 comments:

The Deavours Family said...

Too bad she cant rub off on her uncle!!!! LOL

Joy said...

Raising her right!
Roll Tide Roll