We gave Abby a new Bama cheerleader outfit.
Katelynn shared Abby's special night with us! We love "Kakalynn"!! John Brady can't say Katelynn.
Our birthday girl!
John Brady gets a squeeze, also.
The stars may be working against us, but we will try persevere!! I started feeling sick on Wednesday and by today I was feeling much worse. I started running a low grade fever so I came home from work to rest. I have an upper respiratory bug with the start of a sinus infection. All I can think about is how many more things I need to get done before the party!! I was already worried that Fay might ruin the party and now this! I have lots of folks to help out, and if Fay sticks her ugly head our way, we will hula in the garage!!! In the meantime, say a little prayer for me to get rid of this nasty URI and then everyone repeat after me, "Stay AWAY Fay!!! Stay AWAY Fay!!! Stay AWAY Fay!!!" That should do it! The party is on!!! :)




3 comments:
I hope Fay Stays AWAY!! I really hope you get to feeling better. Good Luck with the party I'm sure it will be a hit!! You all looked very nice and happy at Abby's birthday supper! I just love the little traditions!
Ok, Snow on JB's & CP's and Hurricane on Abby's. What is this? A Conspiracy??
We'll be there!
Michele, that is exactly what I was thinking and I was going to include that in the post. Due to my drug induced state, it slipped my mind!! So glad you and CP are coming!! Ab will be tickled!!
Post a Comment