Back in May, I noticed John Brady putting his monkey in Lucky's crate. Later as I walked by the crate I noticed he left his sippy cup for the monkey because "he thusty". So, of course, I grabbed the camera and actually uploaded the pic to the blog but never posted it. Today when I got home, I had a nice little surprise waiting on me...........Lawson Long was here for a visit!!! Lawson found Lucky's crate and loved playing with it. First Lawson liked to open and close the door---so much fun!! Then he decided he wanted to see what it was like to get in it. And yes, we let Lawson play
in the dog crate. Sheer delight was spread across Lawson's little face, except when he walked away for a second and John Brady started near it! Lawson high-tailed it back to the crate! Then a bit later Lawson was ready to share.............the dog crate.
How sweet of Lawson.
1 little

2 little

2 and 3 little monkeys!!!
5 comments:
how cute! im glad my little monkey got to play with your monkeys today!
ADORABLE!
And, wait just a minute...would you look at that.... how appropriate for Lawson to have the forethought to wear his monkey jumper. He's such a smart little fellow! :)
So, I see you are keeping my boy in a crate when he comes to visit. I'm calling family services! Kidding, of course. Very cute. Maybe we should get a cage for our house. That could be very handy.
Kim, your attention to detail is amazing!! I just might need to take you up on your offer to help me with weddings!! :)
Post a Comment