I can't wait to hear about Em and Ab's first day!!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Back To School......A Brand New School!!
Here's my girls on their first day back to the "grind"! Emma and Abby were so excited about going to their new classrooms and seeing their new teachers. And their new school! Emma woke up at 5:45---WOW!!! Abby has Ms. Thomas (Em's 1st grade teacher) and Emma has Mrs. Hughes. I don't know much about Mrs. Hughes, except that her first name is Kim. A good sign! :) As I walked through the halls today at Northport Elementary, I was in awe. It is the prettiest school I have ever seen! It is AWESOME!! We are so blessed to have this school, and all of its resources. Since I already know some of the teachers (from Huntington), I know the teachers are AWESOME as well! We are also very fortunate to have Ms. Sellers, our principal from Huntington, at Northport. 
This is just a sample of the flooring in the school. You can follow the ladybugs all the way to Emma's class! Each hall has a different theme. Oh, and the library is fabulous! Can you tell I am excited??
I can't wait to hear about Em and Ab's first day!!
I can't wait to hear about Em and Ab's first day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah... we don't have floors like that here in Priceville! The only decor on our old tile floors is the yellow dust from asbestos (after it dries from leaks in the roof)... seriously! Can you hear the jealousy?
Post a Comment