Monday, August 11, 2008
Nothing But Twouble!!
I found out by the preschool director, Mrs. Cindy, that John Brady was put in time out today for stealing candy. He took a piece of candy from the teacher's desk while no one was looking. Then he hid behind the desk while he ate it!! I found out he has been "stealing" snacks and drinks from the other kids for quite some time now. His teacher said he will wait until the kids aren't looking, then he will lean over and sip from their drink or take a bite of their snack! Class thief!! Guess that should be added to the class who's who list! Mrs. Cindy said John Brady did great in time out. Here is what I heard: John Brady stole food, got put in time out, but he did well in time out?? Sounds like he had a good time in time out! I'm sure it's better than kicking and screaming when put in time out, but not sure if the ultimate goal is to "be good" in time out. Oh, well, maybe he did learn a lesson and he says that in the video. I was talking to him about it on our way out, he said, "I not steal candy. I not steal rocks. I not steal leaves..........and so on." It was difficult to not laugh. John Brady has pjs that say, "Trouble is my middle name!" How true! Although it should say, "Twouble is my middle name!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Feels like my daily routine with Maclain! It was almost a little weird, because the way he talks, and sounds, is VERY similar to Maclain! And... I thoroughly enjoyed the two syllable "Steeull" :)
I'm sorry but that give me such a good morning laugh. I think he still wants to steal some more candy. What a sweet little smile he had the whole time. Almost like he was proud.
Post a Comment