Lawson hangs with my mom.
So I had this cute idea to cut these straws for Hula girl cupcake toppers and I requested the bakery to make the icing the color of sand. After taking this pic, I realized my Hula girls could double as pole dancers! Oops!
JB3 looked so cool in his Hawaiian shirt!

Tyner Beth, you did get to drink from a coconut!!
The Big 6

Abby, Clara Paige, and Maggie/Gracie?

Maggie/Gracie?

Allie enjoyed her cupcake!

LIMBO TIME!! Tyner Beth amazed us with her limber self!!! Everyone tried to do it the TB way and Lawson just thought it was funny to walk under the pole!

What are these two up to? Playing Leapsters side by side---too cute. These two were inseparable, especially since Allie and John Brady now go to different schools.

Here's the girls enjoyed their Hawaiian drinks with Flamingo straws and little umbrellas.

The girls sure did eat up the homemade waffles the next morning. Hungry, hungry Hula girls!!



4 comments:
We had a good time. Gracie has the pink pompom on her head.
Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. I like the birthday cloth. I'll have to get one for Isabelle's 1st b'day.
6 year old birthdays.....coconuts, grass skirts, shish-kabobs, limbo rock, and the ever popular POLE DANCING HULA GIRL CUPCAKES. Classic memory to bring laughter for years to come. Thanks for including Tyner Beth....she had the grandest time. And if you need to hire her out sometime for limbo lessons, just let me know. :)
Looks like the party was a success. Everyone was so cute in thier grass skirts and leis.
The grin on Lawson's face when he was doing the limbo is priceless.
Post a Comment