Our kids love to wrestle, rough house, pile on, tickle, etc. with their Daddy. Brady starts playing with them like this very early (like shortly after birth!!), and they associate this "horseplay" with males. So anytime they see Papa, Pops, Uncle Josh, Uncle Dave, and Uncle Stuart they are ready to play! I think all the males in their life enjoy it as much as our children do!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
The Daddy Pile On is a long standing Lawson Tradition. Some of my fondest memories are of all three kids on top of John, in the floor,in front of the fireplace. I would hold my breath as John threw them in the air, onto the couch or just wherever they landed! I even remember one of Brady's birthday parties ( maybe 3rd grade ) where Brady, John Files, Sonny Renfroe and Phillip Moon spent the whole party wrestling with John ( I have pictures) and Josh and Courtney joining in when they could.
1 comment:
The Daddy Pile On is a long standing Lawson Tradition. Some of my fondest memories are of all three kids on top of John, in the floor,in front of the fireplace. I would hold my breath as John threw them in the air, onto the couch or just wherever they landed! I even remember one of Brady's birthday parties ( maybe 3rd grade ) where Brady, John Files, Sonny Renfroe and Phillip Moon spent the whole party wrestling with John ( I have pictures) and Josh and Courtney joining in when they could.
Post a Comment