In honor of Grandparent's Day, Emma, Abby Claire, and John Brady sing the "Tooty Tah Song"!! Last year on Grandparent's Day at Huntington Elementary, Emma's grandaparents had to sing this in front of the class.
My kids are so blessed to have Grandparents as wonderful as you are!!!! Love to you all!!!!!!
4 comments:
I love You too! I loved the tooty song and yes we did sing it last year in Emma's class. I laughed until I was crying!!!!
thanks for your support today, kim! i really appreciate you thinking about me, dave, and lawson!
Ooohhhh, what memories! Tyner Beth LOVED the "tooty tah" song last year in kindergarten. The girls certainly are wonderful singers and dancers----and John Brady had some moves of his own to add, maybe his father showed him those! HA! He was cracking me up-I loved it!
when i finally had time to check this out, i laughed everytime i thought about. i just wished i had watched it sooner. it would have brightened my week so far.
Post a Comment