2323=839=697=32328395:6328nu0mrj.jpg">
It's been another interesting week for us. Thanks to Brady's great Aunt Audrey, Joy, Brady, Stuart, Christy, and I enjoyed Alabama's first game of the season in a Sky Box!! We had a great time! Thanks Aunt Audrey!
2326=9;8=379=XROQDF>23236:7:2;8::ot1lsi.jpg">

In Abby's classroom, Mrs. Fanning uses the light system for behavior. Abby has been on
green since she started kindergarten until Wednesday when she went full throttle to
RED!!! She didn't even slow up at yellow!! Needless to say, Brady and I have been very upset. I almost blew a gasket last year when Emma got on yellow! To those of you who know Abby Claire well, you all know she's just getting warmed up. I have been trying to warn Mrs. Fanning!! Brady and I know Mrs. Fanning will take care of Abby. You see, that's why we requested her as Abby's kindergarten teacher.

Here is Emma Lisbeth proudly supporting the Blazers and her favorite coach!!! Good luck, Uncle Josh. A little bit about Em's week: I have been sick (now for about a week--yuck!) so Brady put me to bed Tuesday evening when I got home from work. Emma got next to me in bed, put her arms around me, and said, "Mommy, I'm sorry you feel bad." It was so, so sweet! Later that night, she pulled her tooth and was very excited about the tooth fairy and the money she would get under her pillow.

And, here's .........John Brady!! He put on his underwear by himself, backwards, with butt cheek flashing!! Thought this would make your day!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
1 comment:
Don't you just wonder how three children with the same parents could be so different!!! All 3 special.
Post a Comment