Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy 9 years, Brady!

So many wonderful memories in nine years and hoping for many, many more! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!! It doesn't feel like it was ten years ago when you were proposing to me just after my graduation ceremony in Coleman Coliseum! Happy Anniversary, Brady!
I love you!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Brady and Kim!
I Love You

Anonymous said...

Just noticed this....I bet 9 years ago you didn't picture yourself up blogging at 4:10!

hicksfamilycircus said...

What a wonderful glimps back into your history. Love it. Happy Anniversary.

Niki Arendale said...

WOW! I guess I didn't realize you guys had been married 9 years. Time sure does fly by. Happy Anniversary

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed wishing you a happy anniversary yesterday. I hope you had a great day and enjoy your celebration this weekend!

Love you!!

Anonymous said...

That picture is too sweet! Hope you had a wonderful anniversary! Man, time is flying by!
amanda