Sunday, September 23, 2007

Green Cupcakes and Waterguns!!!

Saturday night, the kids stayed with Nanny and Papa while Brady and I went to FAVORITE restaurant, Ruth's Chris, in celebration of our anniversary. On th eway, Brady and I stopped by the loft to see Aunt CiCi and Lawson before their flight on Sunday. (Dave was already en route to Arlington) It was great to get in a little "Lawson time" before they left for Arlington!! Emma, Abby, and John Brady made GREEN cupcakes with Nanny. Yummy!! Nanny and Papa took them to the Fayette Park where they played on the playground, walked trails, and of course, fed the ducks. Mom said Abby ate about as much bread as she fed to the ducks! When we got there to pick them up today, a water fight broke out---grandkids against grandparents! And then unable to resist, Brady joined them! The kids have done this more than a time or two; Emma was very skilled with her shooting!! As you can see, she's got the BIG gun!! On our way home, John Brady said, "Mommy, do it again!" I said do what again? He said, "Nanny's, again!"






Mom and Dad, thanks for keeping the kids for us. Brady and I had a wonderful night in Birmingham!!!! Unpacking their bags to find "clean clothes" is always a nice surprise!! Thanks, Mom!

1 comment:

Niki Arendale said...

I am glad you guys had a great night out. It's nice to have mommy and daddy time every once in a while. Have you tried Firebirds in Patton Creek? Tim and I love it.