Ok, you all remember the Easy Bake Oven! If you didn't have one, your friend did or you knew someone who did. LOTS of FUN! Brady and I gave Emma the Easy Bake Oven for her 5
th birthday, so it's been about a year and a half ago. Both the girls love it and so does
JB 2 and 3!!! Look at "2" giving me the "I know you are putting this picture on your blog look"!!!

Easy
Baken' is loads of yummy fun!! Who knew a light bulb could cook real, edible food?

6 comments:
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall and heard what "3" had to say about it!
Tell Brady not to be too embarrassed...Blaine has spent his share of time with the Easy Bake! He and Abbie are great cooks!!
Ali
FOR SALE: Easy Bake Oven. One owner, Mint condition, Only used twice, if you call Brady it is FREE!!
BTW: If you're interested in the oven, I may have some more stuff as well :) LOL
Kilbie would love to come and cook with the girls. Her Easy Bake is at Nancy's and she doesn't use it as often as she would probably like to. I think since Nancy had so many girls she is better at it than I would be. Tell Brady I am sure that Nancy would let him take her place at the Easy Bake! He looks like a pro!
Post a Comment