How precious! Don't you just love posting videos! It's so great for everyone who can't the kids on a regular basis. And it's a pretty cool bragging tool for the grandparents! Sounds like Abby is learning lots in school already! Ali
She is so precious! I loved it and I loved the previous post. I laughed so hard at what Abby said. I am so sorry we missed y'all Sunday morning at church. We went to church with Mother and Daddy. Becky said you all were there and it really is a small world that y'all know each other. They are great people! Well I hope to see you next time and have a great rest of the week. Peyton
4 comments:
How precious! Don't you just love posting videos! It's so great for everyone who can't the kids on a regular basis. And it's a pretty cool bragging tool for the grandparents! Sounds like Abby is learning lots in school already!
Ali
Absolutely loved it! Abby Claire did such an excellent job---I'll be singing the continent song in my sleep tonight! :) Thanks for sharing.
Kimberly
That's my sweet Grandbaby!
She is so precious! I loved it and I loved the previous post. I laughed so hard at what Abby said. I am so sorry we missed y'all Sunday morning at church. We went to church with Mother and Daddy. Becky said you all were there and it really is a small world that y'all know each other. They are great people! Well I hope to see you next time and have a great rest of the week. Peyton
Post a Comment