Wednesday, August 1, 2007

THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY!!!!!


The GOOD: John Brady LOVED his new classroom and he did not cry when I left him this morning!
The BAD: Apparently, John Brady felt right at home!! When I got there to get him, I was looking at his daily sheet and immediately my eyes scrolled down to the comments section which said he had been very disobedient!!
The UGLY: Also, on this handy little sheet was a section for "time out" and next to this was "11". I sort of cringed, gathered our things, and headed for the door. Still not sure if those marks meant time out two times or eleven times!!! Either way, I am really glad to know they are working on behavior. I just hope we don't get kicked out the first week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It isn't funny but....it still made me laugh. I guess he just decided to break everybody in on the first day!

hicksfamilycircus said...

Hang in there. I have heard they are really strict on behavior there. I can't imagine JB being that disobedient. :)Call me anytime if you want to talk.