Monday, August 13, 2007

Potty Update

Since John Brady started a new school, potty training has been "on hold" so he could get adjusted to his new routine. Over the last couple of days we have been back on the potty wagon! He's even been standing like a "big boy". John Brady does pretty well with the actual toilet; it's just I never know what might end up in the toilet. The other day he came into the bathroom and said, "I wash my hands." I looked around and he was dipping them in and out of the toilet!!!! Tonight he decided he needed to potty so I let him go by himself. When I went to check on him, he was sitting on the potty alright; he was turned around backwards with his feet in the toilet!!!

2 comments:

Our Sweet Girls said...

I guess it's a little boy thing! That is hilarious!! No storied like that with Abbie, but Lizzie loves dipping in it when she can find with the lid up. Because of her fascination with the potty water, I try to keep the lids down. But that can be a pain in the middle of the night when nature calls!! :)
Ali

Anonymous said...

Kim, John Brady seems like a hoot. I love reading about your chaos. Makes me feel right at home. Amanda