My, my, how time flies!!

John Brady's 1 year old birthday party
Here he is today

John Brady is five years old today. He's grown so much and not just in inches! Last August he started the Pre-K program at Northport Elementary. This week John Brady is the VIP of the week for his preschool class so we had to complete a poster all about him. The poster was in the shape of a t-shirt, but I got so carried away putting pictures on it you couldn't tell. Imagine that! Going through those pictures brought back so many memories. What fun family times we've had together!!
John Brady's VIP poster

John Brady has always been "quite the handful", and still is in a lot of ways. Not too long ago he threw a roll of toilet paper into the bathtub. The girls were taking a bath! And we've always had trouble with bedtime. He is a lot better, but our rule of thumb now is wherever he falls asleep is where we leave him. If we can get just a half night's sleep in our bed without him, we are happy. The only thing is when he wakes up, wherever that may be, he sometimes doesn't come straight to our bed. Like the other morning, I found an almost empty bag of chocolate covered macadamia nuts on the coffee table. The worst part is he had to climb on top of the washer to get to the shelf they were on! All of this while we slept!!

John Brady is very creative and funny. He loves to draw, paint, and color. John Brady is also curious and inquisitive. Yesterday he wanted to know how the sun could light up the whole Earth. A couple of months ago John Brady went with me to take the girls to dance class. He had to use the restroom so I took him. While he was in the stall, he yelled out, "Momma, I didn't have to poop. That was just gas!!" I was so happy he let everyone else know that!

We are so lucky that John Brady can attend Pre-K. He's learned so much in the last six months. We've definitely seen a change in him, academically as well as behaviorally. John Brady has a great time when he is there, but he doesn't always want to go. We received this thank-you note from his teacher. I read it to him and he asked what does stole your heart mean. I told him it meant that Mrs. Pressley loved him. A little bit later he said I know Mrs. Pressley loves me, but I still don't want to go to school. So funny!

Happy Birthday to my sweet boy!! You brighten our days! We love you to infinity and beyond!!
Here he is today

John Brady is five years old today. He's grown so much and not just in inches! Last August he started the Pre-K program at Northport Elementary. This week John Brady is the VIP of the week for his preschool class so we had to complete a poster all about him. The poster was in the shape of a t-shirt, but I got so carried away putting pictures on it you couldn't tell. Imagine that! Going through those pictures brought back so many memories. What fun family times we've had together!!
John Brady's VIP poster
John Brady has always been "quite the handful", and still is in a lot of ways. Not too long ago he threw a roll of toilet paper into the bathtub. The girls were taking a bath! And we've always had trouble with bedtime. He is a lot better, but our rule of thumb now is wherever he falls asleep is where we leave him. If we can get just a half night's sleep in our bed without him, we are happy. The only thing is when he wakes up, wherever that may be, he sometimes doesn't come straight to our bed. Like the other morning, I found an almost empty bag of chocolate covered macadamia nuts on the coffee table. The worst part is he had to climb on top of the washer to get to the shelf they were on! All of this while we slept!!

John Brady is very creative and funny. He loves to draw, paint, and color. John Brady is also curious and inquisitive. Yesterday he wanted to know how the sun could light up the whole Earth. A couple of months ago John Brady went with me to take the girls to dance class. He had to use the restroom so I took him. While he was in the stall, he yelled out, "Momma, I didn't have to poop. That was just gas!!" I was so happy he let everyone else know that!

We are so lucky that John Brady can attend Pre-K. He's learned so much in the last six months. We've definitely seen a change in him, academically as well as behaviorally. John Brady has a great time when he is there, but he doesn't always want to go. We received this thank-you note from his teacher. I read it to him and he asked what does stole your heart mean. I told him it meant that Mrs. Pressley loved him. A little bit later he said I know Mrs. Pressley loves me, but I still don't want to go to school. So funny!
Happy Birthday to my sweet boy!! You brighten our days! We love you to infinity and beyond!!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday JB3! I'm sure you will the steal the hearts of many others one day!!:)
Happy Birthday John Brady!!!!!!
Happy Birthday.I Love You
MeMe
Sweet pics...love him with his smash cake! Priceless. He's got such a contagious smile, every time I look at the pics of him I'm smiling back! :)
Happy Happy Birthday! Cha Cha Cha!
Happy Birthday, John Brady!! My Mei-Mei loves you so much! Even if she pets you like a cat! :)
Happy Birthday JB3!
Happy Birthday JB3!!!
Post a Comment