John Brady's 5th birthday party was at the movie theatre (or the movie-atre as my kids call it). Everyone watched Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Squeakquel, and then we went back to the party room for cake, presents, and goody bags. John Brady had a terrific time! Hope everyone else did, too!
running to get his picture made with the chipmunks


Donna Norwood made his cake. I had collected Alvin and Simon from McDonald's Happy Meals, but could not find Theodore in any of the local McDonald's, so I shipped Alvin and Simon to Donna. Meanwhile, Jamey was on the hunt for Theodore in Horn Lake, MS. He called me Wednesday to say he found him! Yea!! So he and Brenna shipped Theodore to Donna's for me just in time. Thank you so much, Jamey and Brenna!! The cake would not have been complete without Theodore!

Donna's cake was so yummy! I've been eating the leftover pieces for breakfast! Thanks, Donna! And thanks, MeMe, for bringing it to the party!

John Brady's best friend, Allie.

Miss Brenna

Abby Claire

Hudson, a friend from John Brady's Pre-K class

Emma-Lou

The party gang, except for Mei-Anna, a precious friend of John Brady's. She had to leave early. We missed you, Mei-Mei!!
John Brady and Nanny

Thanks to everyone who came and thanks for all the great gifts! John Brady has played non-stop with all of them!
4 comments:
Kim, he is a BEAUTIFUL child!!! I love that last pic of him and your Mom. Glad the birthday party was a hit!!! Love you girl!!
It was a great party. I even heard Pops laugh a few times during the movie!
MeMe
Looks like a great time!You'll never believe this but we have 2 Theodores!ha The boys loved the movie too. KK took them when Levi was out of school. He's a cutie pie.:)
Cute cake. I love those balls Donna does around her edges. So simple but such a big impact, I think. Looks like a great day was had by all, and I love the pic of JB with the chipmunks! Our tradition of seeing a movie on Christmas night every year was Alvin and the Chipmunks. TB loved that the Chippettes were in this one!! :)
Post a Comment