That is an awesome invite!!! What type of party can you do at the movie theater? Just think, our boys will be in Kindergarten this coming school year. Where does the time go?
it went, changing diapers, making bottles, potty training,....hey wait, I have other kids, and a husband, and a job...oh, and friends...and a BOY! HA! Girl, I know the feeling...my BABY is TWO and SASSY! (can a boy be sassy)
5 comments:
Oh my lands...that is a fantastic party invite and great idea! What a creatively talented mama he has!!! LOVE it!!!
That is an awesome invite!!! What type of party can you do at the movie theater? Just think, our boys will be in Kindergarten this coming school year. Where does the time go?
it went, changing diapers, making bottles, potty training,....hey wait, I have other kids, and a husband, and a job...oh, and friends...and a BOY! HA! Girl, I know the feeling...my BABY is TWO and SASSY! (can a boy be sassy)
Girl, you are getting O-L-D! ha! Love you and miss you!!
I love the invitation. Little man is a really cute Harry Potter!
MeMe
Post a Comment